Additional information will be added as race day approaches!
PARKING TIPS FOR EVENT WEEKEND
1. There will be no charges for parking in the public lots, streets, or other approved parking lots near Lambeau Field.
2. Please obey all “No Parking” signs. Cars parked on prohibited roads will be towed.
3. Parking in private lots may result in your vehicle being towed.
4. RIDE-SHARE Everyone driving to the start line is urged to share a ride with other participants.
5. SHUTTLES – Participants staying in the Green Bay area participating hotels should take hotel shuttles, which drop off near the start/finish line.
6. We are not responsible for any unmanned parking lot. Park in those lots at your own risk.
Shuttles are provided on SUNDAY ONLY for the marathon and half marathon participants and their friends and family members. School buses will pick up runners and family members at predetermined PARTNER HOTELS on Sunday of event weekend. The shuttles will drop off and pick up participants and spectators near the start line in the Stadium District.
Road/Traffic Disruption Information
For the 5K route intersection disruption schedule click HERE.
For the Half Marathon route intersection disruption schedule click HERE.
For the Marathon route intersection disruption schedule click HERE.