Volunteers are needed for a variety of activities before and during the Cellcom Green Bay Marathon. If you are not going to run, but would still like to be part of the action, think about volunteering your time and energy to a great cause. Proceeds from the event benefit Aspiro, the Greater Green Bay YMCA Full Circle Program and Special Olympics Wisconsin Unified Sports Program. All volunteers receive a free volunteer t-shirt and are invited to our volunteer post party for food, beverages and prizes.
All volunteers are required to provide a cellphone number so that they can be contacted by organizers on race day in case of emergencies or last-minute changes.
If you have any questions, concerns or problems, please contact email@example.com or call us at 920-432-6272.
- General Volunteer Orientation:
- Thursday, May 17, 5:30 pm @ Green Bay Distillery
- Medical Volunteer Orientation: (MANDATORY)
- Option #1: Wednesday, May 16, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm @ Green Bay Distillery
- Option #2: Thursday, May 17, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm @ Green Bay Distillery
- Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Wednesday, May 23, 5:30 pm @ Green Bay Distillery
WE LOVE OUR VOLUNTEERS!