Volunteers are needed for a variety of activities before and during the Cellcom Green Bay Marathon. If you are not going to run, but would still like to be part of the action, think about volunteering your time and energy to a great cause. Proceeds from the event benefit Greater Green Bay Habitat for Humanity and the Greater Green Bay YMCA Full Circle Program. All volunteers receive a free volunteer t-shirt and are invited to our volunteer appreciation party for food, beverages and prizes.
If you have any questions, concerns or problems, please contact email@example.com or call us at 920-432-6272.
- General Volunteer Orientation:
- Thursday, May 16, 5:30 pm @ Green Bay Distillery
- Medical Volunteer Orientation: (MANDATORY)
- Option #1: Wednesday, May 15, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm @ Green Bay Distillery
- Option #2: Thursday, May 16, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm @ Green Bay Distillery
- Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Wednesday, May 22, 5:30 pm @ Green Bay Distillery
WE LOVE OUR VOLUNTEERS!