Do you have what it takes to inspire your fellow runners? Can you take the ups, downs, ins and outs of training and turn them into motivational learning experiences? Are you a social media guru who loves to share your funny anecdotes, current status and stunning photos? We’re looking for four runners training for the half or full marathon to serve as ambassadors and be one of our Tundra Trailblazers.
As a Trailblazer, you’ll be a part of our social media team sharing your experience and insight while inspiring participants. In exchange you’ll get the ultimate VIP experience on race weekend:
- Free entry into the marathon or half marathon.
- Race day uniform – you will receive apparel from Western Racquet & Fitness Club to wear on race day.
- Running shoes – find your perfect pair before race day compliments of Run Away Shoes. (Fitting and pick-up from Run Away Shoes store or at the expo required.)
- Express Packet Pick-up – you’re packet and t-shirt will be waiting for you at the marathon merchandise booth – no lines, no waiting. Our medical partner Prevea will also hook you up with some extra swag, including a duffle bag!
- $25 for marathon merchandise – you will receive a $25 gift certificate for Cellcom Green Bay Marathon apparel from our booth at the expo.
- Start Line Announcement – be introduced at the start of the race.
- VIP Tent – You and a guest will have access to our finish line VIP tent that includes a buffet, beer and bloody mary’s compliments of Festival Foods and The Marq.
- Training support – Western Racquet & Fitness will provide a membership, access to group fitness classes, and discounted TRX classes through marathon weekend to help your training stay on track.
Tell us in 100 words or less why you should be a Tundra Trailblazer. Four winners will be chosen! Must be prepared to share your experience via social media before and during event weekend. Enter between now and January 2, 2018. Winners will be notified by January 5, 2018.