HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
The Cellcom Green Bay Marathon’s “Run for a Reason” program is an easy-to-use web-based program that makes fundraising simple. After creating a personal fundraising page complete with personal statement and photo, fundraisers are able to email out their page to friends, family, training partners, and co-workers. People who create a fundraising page and raise $300 or more get ONE FREE ENTRY to any Cellcom Green Bay Marathon event (other than the Relay).
SET UP YOUR PERSONAL FUNDRAISING PAGE BY CLICKING HERE!
2016 “RUN FOR A REASON” PROGRAM RULES:
- Deadline to sign up for the program is on or before midnight on Sunday, May 15, 2016.
- Deadline to raise the minimum $300 is on or before midnight Sunday, May 15, 2016. No fundraising activity will be permitted after this time.
- All Fundraising must be done online. No cash or checks can be accepted by the marathon office.
- You may use your earned code to register for any event OTHER THAN THE MARATHON RELAY.
- If you intend to earn a free entry via Fundraising, you SHOULD NOT REGISTER UNTIL YOU HAVE RAISED THE $300 MINIMUM and received a “registration code” from the Marathon Office. Those who have already registered prior to becoming a fundraiser and raising the $300 minimum are advised to SELL their free registration code to other runners seeking entry via the marathon’s Facebook page.
Questions for our Charity Fundraising Director? CLICK HERE.
THE 2016 CHARITY PARTNERS INCLUDE…
Golden House provides a wide range of support programs and shelter for victims of domestic violence. They are a non-profit organization offering services to individuals of ALL ages, sexes, races, sexual orientation, and gender expression, including: individual counseling, temporary shelter,24 hour helpline, legal assistance (restraining and harassment order filing assistance), support groups, transitional housing options, prevention education and more.
ASPIRO’s mission is to create opportunities for people with disabilities to reach goals, connect community and achieve independence.