HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
The Cellcom Green Bay Marathon’s “Run for a Reason” program is an easy-to-use web-based program that makes fundraising simple. After creating a personal fundraising page complete with personal statement and photo, fundraisers are able to email out their page to friends, family, training partners, and co-workers. People who create a fundraising page and raise $300 or more get ONE FREE ENTRY to any Cellcom Green Bay Marathon event (other than the Relay).
SET UP YOUR PERSONAL FUNDRAISING PAGE BY CLICKING HERE! (2015 sign up coming soon…)
2014 “RUN FOR A REASON” PROGRAM RULES: (2015 rules coming soon…)
- Deadline to sign up for the program is on or before midnight on Sunday, May 11, 2014.
- Deadline to raise the minimum $300 is on or before midnight Sunday, May 11, 2014. No fundraising activity will be permitted after this time.
- All Fundraising must be done online at Firstgiving. No cash or checks can be accepted by the marathon office.
- You may use your earned code to register for any event OTHER THAN THE MARATHON RELAY.
- If you intend to earn a free entry via Fundraising, you SHOULD NOT REGISTER UNTIL YOU HAVE RAISED THE $300 MINIMUM and received a “registration code” from the Marathon Office. Those who have already registered prior to becoming a fundraiser and raising the $300 minimum are advised to SELL their free registration code to other runners seeking entry via the marathon’s Facebook page.
Questions for our Charity Fundraising Director? CLICK HERE.
THE 2014 CHARITY PARTNERS INCLUDE…
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeastern Wisconsin is a donor and volunteer supported non-profit organization that has been professionally matching area youth with volunteers since 1972. Those involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters impact lives. Youth are impacted through one-to-one mentoring relationships. Volunteers are impacted by knowing they provided mentor to a youth. Donors are impacted by knowing they are making a sound investment with a proven return.
Golden House provides a wide range of support programs and shelter for victims of domestic violence. They are a non-profit organization offering services to individuals of ALL ages, sexes, races, sexual orientation, and gender expression, including: individual counseling, temporary shelter,24 hour helpline, legal assistance (restraining and harassment order filing assistance), support groups, transitional housing options, prevention education and more.
Unity is a not-for-profit provider of community-based hospice and palliative care, residential hospice care and grief support in 12 counties in Northeast Wisconsin. Unity cares for over 850 people per day in private homes, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospitals. Unity is committed to promoting dignity, comfort and self-determination to anyone coping with a life-limiting illness or the issues of grief and loss and dedicated to ensuring that all individuals and the communities in which they reside have access to education, support and quality holistic care.