The Cellcom Green Bay Marathon is looking forward to returning in-person on May 15 and our schedule of events is set for race weekend. Make plans to pick up your packet on Friday or Saturday and hit the streets on Sunday morning including a lap around legendary Lambeau Field!
- 3-7 p.m. – Packet pick up and registration at The Bar (2001 Holmgren Way, Green Bay)
- 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. – Packet pick up and registration at The Bar
- 7 a.m. – Marathon & marathon relay start
- 8 a.m. – Half marathon & half marathon relay start
- 8:15 a.m. – 5K start
- Finish line celebration including live music to follow at The Bar
Note there is no race day packet pickup. Someone else can pick up your packet if your QR code is provided.
As we return to our in-person year, you probably noticed a few of our favorite events missing from the schedule. In our scaled-back return, we are not hosting the health & fitness expo, Luv2Run program and kids’ run this year. These events were fun additions to our event weekend and will be missed! Our 5K remains a family-friendly event and we encourage runners and walkers of all experience levels to make plans to join us. With all of our events back in person on a single day and a return to the stadium district for our finish line festivities, we anticipate a high level of excitement and hope you can join us to celebrate on May 15!